Friday, 4 December 2015

Google Mock-up idea























I started to lasso the band from the original image and put it on my A4 document.





















I then added a background and lightened the band members so they fit the setting of the background and they appear to be in the picture.





















I then chose a font i thought looks best and wrote my title. I decided to put the masthead in the conventional Rock colours in order to follow the iconic rock magazine.




I added smash effects in order to show that this is a rock music magazine (Rock music is iconic for being loud and violent)



I think these fonts resemble the Rock genre in the best way as they are damaged and smashed which is iconic. I added a conventional Magazine plug also.



I made the colour scheme black, white and red in order to follow the Rock genre convention. I also added a few more images and captions in order to make the cover appear more busy.

The Contents Page



I based this contents page from the Kerrang style contents page, the colour scheme follows the conventional rock colours, the fonts also follow the conventional rock genre. I also added an editors page as this is common in most magazine contents.



I have also based this double page spread on a Kerrang magazine double page spread. I have stuck to the iconic rock colours to keep to the conventions of the genre,

No comments:

Post a Comment